Working hard promoting mountain biking isn’t free. All the Peak District MTB committee are volunteers and so far, much of the cost has been paid for out of volunteers’ own pockets. Any money we raise will go towards our activities promoting mountain biking. You can find out what are aims are in our constitution click here.
Here’s how you can donate and help mountain biking in the Peak District…
You can donate to Peak District MTB using PayPal, click here or the button below:
You can also send a direct bank transfer simply send us an email for the account number to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you our bank details.
You can also donate at one of our events or through our friends who hold donation boxes:
- Bike Garage, Bamford: www.bikegarage.co.uk
- Cafe Adventure, Hope: www.cargocollective.com/cafeadventure
- 18 Bikes, Hope: www.18bikes.co.uk
- Leek Cycle Solutions, Leek
- Tony Butterworth Cycles, Hillborough: www.tonybutterworths.com
Visit our eBay store and buy some of our awesome merchandise.
What do you Peak District MTB spend the money on?
Here are some of the things we might spend your donation on:
- Bridleway repair materials
- Flyers, leaflets and print promoting Peak District MTB and our projects
- Our website, hosting and email system
- Any insurance needed for our activities
We won’t spend your money on…
Here are things we won’t spend your donation on but might look to other sources for help:
- Building new trails
- Big social events or rides
- And definitely not…new bikes, second homes or holidays!
If Peak District MTB folds
Should Peak District MTB stop existing, any money left will be donated to Edale Mountain Rescue.
Please let us know your ideas
If you have any other ideas for what we should or shouldn’t be spending our money on get in contact email@example.com or come to our AGM to hear our treasurer’s report.