***All trail maintenance days are currently on hold due to the national social distancing measures in place as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic***
Here’s an overview of Peak District MTB’s trail maintenance days:
Roaches Dig Days: Peak District MTB – Trail Maintenance
- CANCELLED – Sunday April 19th
- Sunday March 9th – Sphagnum moss planting with Moorlands Climate Action
Ongoing trail maintenance on the Roaches Estate in the Staffordshire Moorlands, these are usually the second Sunday of every month.
Contact Dan for more info.
Hope Valley Dig Days: Peak District MTB – Trail Maintenance
- Thursday 19th December 2019 – Meeting at the Woodyard near Ladybower
- Thursday 16th January 2020
- Thursday 13th February 2020
- Thursday 19th March 2020 – Cancelled (17/3).
- CANCELLED – Thursday 16th April 2020
- CANCELLED – Thursday 14th May 2020
Contact James for more info.
Lyme Park Dig Days: National Trust – Trail Maintenance
Ongoing trail maintenance by the National Trust at Lyme Park.
Contact Graham at the National Trust for more info.
If you would like to get involved in Peak District MTBs future trail maintenance days please drop us an email here to be added to the ‘diggers’ mailing list >