Here’s an overview of Peak District MTB’s trail maintenance days:
Roaches Trail Maintenance
We have regular trail maintenance sessions at the Roaches Estate in the Staffordshire Moorlands. These are usually the second Sunday of every month.
- Next Roaches trail maintenance session – TBC
If you’re on the Roaches estate and see any trail obstacles – puddles, low-hanging branches, blockages, mud – please email us with details. Unblocking drains is something that can be done simply with a pair of stout boots: Kick a Drain.
Contact Dan for more info.
Hope Valley Dig Days: Peak District MTB – Trail Maintenance
- Thursday – 4th November 2021 – Whinstone Lee Tor
- Thursday – 25th November 2021 – Whinstone Lee Tor
- Thursday – 9th December 2021 – Location TBC
- Thursday – 27th January 2022 – Location TBC
- Thursday – 17th February 2022 – Location TBC
- Thursday – 10th March 2022 – Location TBC
Contact James for more info.
Lyme Park Dig Days: National Trust – Trail Maintenance
Ongoing trail maintenance by the National Trust at Lyme Park.
Contact Graham at the National Trust for more info.
If you would like to get involved in Peak District MTBs future trail maintenance days please drop us an email here to be added to the ‘diggers’ mailing list >